Dive Rite Voyager XT Wing
The Voyager series are outstanding wings for single-tank diving with their low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky. The Voyager accommodates up to one 95ft3/15 L tank with 35lbs/15.8 kg of lift.
The Voyager series are outstanding wings for single-tank diving with their low-profile, donut-shape design. Streamlined side panels and a minimalist, oval shape create a higher-lift wing that remains unobtrusive instead of bulky.
This is ideal for divers with larger statures or those who dive in cold water and/or require more weight. The Voyager accommodates up to one 95ft3/15 L tank with 35lbs/15.8 kg of lift.
With its donut-shape, the Voyager wing provides greater stability and control in the water. Donut-style or 360 degree wings promote an even volume of inflation on top, sides and bottom, which improves buoyancy control and promotes a more efficient, horizontal trim.
Divers may choose from our value-driven and durable 1680 ballistic nylon EXP material or our SuperFabric® brand technology XT material that we’ve married with a 1000 denier Cordura® inner shell to create an armor-clad outer bag that is impervious to damaging pinches and cuts. Both the Voyager EXP (Model BC 4700) and Voyager XT (Model 5200) are further enhanced with a heavy-duty, 210 denier nylon laminated bladder. They are backed by our WORRY-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE and are made exclusively in the U.S.A.
As a part of our modular BCD system, it can be matched with either a TransPac® XT, Transplate or any metal backplate and webbing harness.
- Model BC5200 Voyager XT outer bag is made of SuperFabric brand technology and 1000 denier Cordura® offering superior durability. Inner bladder is constructed from heavy-duty 210 denier nylon laminated bladder which is highly resistant to pinches and punctures
- Urethane flanges are welded in place, which make it easy to switch out corrugated hoses and over pressurization valves without tools
- Comes equipped with choice of 16-inch or 12-inch elbow or 16-inch rapid exhaust (pull dump) along with either 15-inch, 22-inch or 27-inch low-pressure inflation hose
- Two sets of marine-grade 316 stainless steel grommet mounting holes are used to attach wing to harness and set diver trim
- Approximate dimensions uninflated: 22-in H x 19-in W (55.8cm x 48.3cm)
2lbs 8oz (1.3kg)