The Bali suit is designed for warm-water diving, and its thoughtful features such as the flatlock stitching and V-shaped collar give it additional comfort. Printed designs and panels help the Bali resist abrasion and create a fun stylish look. An optional hood matches the suit.
The design of new Bali is based on a photograph taken of a coral reef in Flores Indonesia by Martin Colognoli.
- Environmentally friendly features: 3mm high quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses a PAH free formula
- Flatlock stitching for comfort against bare skin
- V-shaped collar for better comfort
- Chest panel in mesh-skin for wind and abrasion resistance
- O-ring seals on the wrist and ankles to limit water entry
- Powertex knee panels allow excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility
- Printed design on the shoulders to protect from the abrasion
- Printed design on the wrist to help keep the dive computer in place
- Loop at the end of the zipper and leash on the slider for easier on and off.
(*) Hood not included.